Helping you to develop your career...
Athona is committed to supporting your professional development and is able to offer financial support for CPD activities. This offer is available to all allied health professionals who have worked a minimum of 13 weeks for Athona.
How much support will I receive?
After completing 13 weeks work, you will be entitled to a CPD allowance with the value up to £100, to spend on a variety of CPD activities. Simply send your Recruitment Consultant details of the activity you wish to participate in and upon completion we will include the bonus payment in your subsequent pay slip.
Terms and Conditions
1. Offer only available to candidates who have worked a minimum of 13 weeks from 1st September 2009 onwards.
2. CPD activity details must be sent to your Recruitment Consultant for approval prior to booking the activity.
3. Proof of attendance/participation (receipt) must be sent to your Recruitment Consultant upon completion.
4. Athona will pay up to £100 to cover the cost of the activity in your subsequent pay slip.
5. Athona reserves the right to make amendments to this scheme without prior notice.